Construction Safety Audits
Construction industry is the most vulnerable industry. It employs large number of temporary worker force. Construction industry has most number of accidents.
We have expertise to audit large& small construction sites and suggest remedial measures to correct identified gaps and help companies towards safety improvement. We are conducting construction safety audits for various clients at EIL and HPCL locations in Vadodara, Planpur and other parts of country. We also provide safety supervisors for construction sites.
We conduct construction safety audit as per Building and Other Construction Workers Act, NBC 2005 and applicable Indian standards and best industry practices.
Construction Audit evaluates:
- Safety Management System,
- Permit to work Systems,
- Safety Organization and Committees,
- Compliance to Client requirements
- Medical Facilities and First Aid
- HSE Awareness and Training
- Incident Reporting & Analysis and Emergency Preparedness / Response plan.
- We also audit the safety measure taken during work at height, Scaffolding, excavation, Formwork and Concreting, Grinding, Welding & Gas Cutting, Plant & Machinery, Electrical Safety, Fire Protection, House Keeping, Material Handling.