Process Hazard Analysis
Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) is a thorough, orderly, and systematic approach for identifying, evaluating, and controlling the hazards of processes. The process hazard analysis methodology selected must be appropriate to the complexity of the process and must identify, evaluate, and control the hazards involved in the process.
The process hazard analysis shall address the following:
- The hazards of the process
- The identification of any previous incident that had a likely potential for catastrophic consequences
- Engineering and administrative controls applicable to the hazards and their interrelationships
- Consequences of failure of engineering and administrative controls
- Stationary source siting
- Human factors and
- A qualitative evaluation of a range of the possible safety and health effects of failure of controls.
PHA Services Offered Ark Safety:
- Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP)
- Hazard Identification Study (HAZID)
- What-If Analysis
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- Bow-Tie Analysis
Our Process Hazard Analysis Expertise
Ark safety PHA team is lead by Mr. Anil Kumar who is a Chemical Engineer with Diploma in Industrial Safety and is a CLI certified HAZOP expert with more than 17 years of experience conducting HAZOP, HAZID, Bow-Tie Analysis, What if analysis and QRA. Our team of experts include chemical process safety experts, scribe and subject matter experts. Combined experience of our PHA team is more than 75 years. We have conducted PHA studies for Oil and Gas, Chemical, Petrochemicals, API and Engineering Industries.