Fire Safety Audit
Fire Safety Audit is an integral & essential part of loss prevention strategy.It is the most effective tool for assessing the fire safety standards of any facility. It helps to identify areas where improvement can be made. It also helps in developing an action plan and emergency response plan.
We have conduct fire safety audits for industrial units, high rise buildings and commercial establishments.
We carry out fire safety audits as per various national and international standards including
- National Building Code 2005
- Indian standards (for Automatic Fire Detection and Alarm System,Code of Practice for Selection, Installation and Maintenance of Emergency Fire Extinguishers)
- Factories Act 1948 and State Rules
- NFPA 551 (Guide for the Evaluation of Fire Risk Assessments)
We also carry out fire load calculations as per Factories Act, Indian standard and NFPA.
Scope for Fire audit includes
- Identification of fire hazard
- Evaluation of fire response system including hardware and manpower
- Fire load calculations
- Checking adequacy of fire detection system
- Checking adequacy of fire protection system
- Checking of separation distances and fire rating of partitions, doors and cables